Slow FoodClient List
AIGA : Salt Lake City
Akka: Yoga and Art Studio
Complete Natural Products
DJ Flash and Flare
Little Bird Soda
McGillis School (Teaching)
The Red Rockettes
The Utah Museum of Contemporary Art
The Rose Establishment
Slow Food Utah
The Vintage Whites Market
Utah Humane Society
Pen & Palates (Thy Doan)
We Are Yoga : Salt Lake City
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Normal turnaround time is 7-14 working days after receiving deposit and finalized artwork.
- A minimum deposit of 50% is due before any work begins. Remainder of balance is due upon completion of job or before shipping.
- I reserve the right to change quoted prices and payment amounts due in cases where project details change or are unclear before initial quote. Changes to a product may be at the request of the client or from change in production circumstances.
- Damages are not accepted 14 days after receipt/ delivery of order.
- If problem with final product is related to our production quality control, a reprint or credit may be available within 14 working days of project receipt or delivery.
- If products are delivered on time and as approved by client, we reserve the right to offer no reprint or credit even within the first 5 working days after delivery.
- In the case that a design, file, or product is used after we complete production, we consider the client as acknowledging that the product is satisfactory and we reserve the right to deny any reprint or credit.
- If customer supplies material to be printed on we are not responsible for replacing customer provided product in the event there are any damages. Customer will not be charged for print but they will not be replaced.
- We are not responsible for manufacture defects on 3rd party goods.
- If I am required to alter, recreate, or correct supplied art, proofs are available upon request. If no proof is requested, art is considered approved and we are not held claim to mistakes in the final product.
- Our turnaround time formally begins when deposit is received, finalized art or proof is received and approved, and all other details (sizes, colors, etc.) are received and finalized.
- Screen printing jobs vary in price depending on size, material printed on, deadlines, quantity, and number of colors printed.
- Printing rates are considerations and may change upon project details.
- Screen fees apply to each color printed. The screen fee reserves the screen for 1 month for reprints.
- Screen fees cover the cost of set up and do not grant ownership of screens to customers.
- In the event of changed artwork on reprints (dates, etc.), job is treated as new order and standard rates apply.
- I like to show off the work which means I may snap pictures of customer printed pieces for our social media. If you do not want your prints to be used please say..
- All terms are subject to change at any time. Special circumstances may require special terms and agreements.